阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:bcshuwu.com

04 销售服务(3 / 4)

加入书签

u need to show that when you want a atag service

请妥善保管保修卡。如果你需要维修服务时,请出示保修卡。

4 have you fished the repairg of y car?

我的车修好了吗?

5 it is always free of char whenever you need a repair

随时免费进行维修。

6 you can call this nuber if you need a repairg service

如果需要维修服务就打这个电话。

退换货物

dialogue

the high-heel shoes eily jt bought have been worn out

埃米莉刚买的高跟鞋坏了。

eily: the high-heel shoes have been worn out the heel of the left shoe was broken

埃米莉:这双高跟鞋出问题了,左鞋跟坏了。

seller: i&039; rry, ada how long have you kept this pair of shoes fro here?

店家:很抱歉,女士。您买这双鞋有多久了?

eily: about one week

埃米莉:大概一周。

seller: ok, aordg to the guarantee, we&039;ll check it for a few utes if it is caed by the ality, we&039;ll chan a new pair for you

店家:好的,根据保修单,我们会花几分钟时间进行检查。如果是由于质量问题引起的,我们会为您换一双新的。

eily: the ality is too poor i have jt worn the for a few days

埃米莉:质量太差了,我才刚穿了几天。

seller: fro the feedback of sellg, there are few chances for such kd of thg happeng we are deeply rry for it this ti

卖家:从销售的反馈情况来看,这种情况发生的几率很小。这次我们深表歉意。

eily: what if it happens aga?

埃米莉:如果再发生这种情况呢?

seller: we can guarantee that it won&039;t happen aga, ada

卖家:我们保证以后不再发生,女士。

eily: i an jt case?

埃米莉:我是说万一呢?

seller: then we will return your oney back, ada but we will try our best to ake you satisfied this ti

卖家:那我们会退还您的费用,女士。但这次我们会尽最大努力使您满意。

eily: ok, i trt you

埃米莉:好吧,我相信你。

notes

1 heel [hi:l] n 足跟,踵部,后跟;v(使)倾斜

2 cae [k?:z] n 原因,起因;事业;原则;v 成为……的原因,引起,促使,使发生

3 poor [pu?] adj 贫困的,贫穷的;低劣的,次等的;(身体)衰弱的;可怜的,不幸的

4 feedback [?fi:db?k] n反馈;反馈信息

5 trt [tr?st] n 信任,相信;托管;关怀;职责;v 相信,信任

小贴士

1 i&039;d like to exchan this earphone the tone ality is too bad

我要退换这副耳机,音质太差了。

2 we can&039;t aept the returng if there&039;s no receipt

没有收据我们是不能退换的。

3 this

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录