01 猎取工作不容易(6 / 7)
there is any result
布莱克利先生:谢谢你对我们招聘工作的关心。但是我们目前还没有做出决定,因为我们需要时间挑选出最佳人选。如果有结果我们会打电话通知您的。
david: is it possible for to know when the decision will be ade?
戴维:您能告诉我什么时候出结果吗?
r bkely: aybe next onday
布莱克利先生:可能在下周一。
david: all right thank you
戴维:好的,谢谢。
r bkely: you are wele
布莱克利先生:不客气。
notes
1 terview [&039;t?vju:] n 接见,会见;面试;v 面试;采访
2 oute [&039;autk?] n 结果;结局;产量
3 recruitnt [ri&039;kru:t?nt] n 招募;征募新兵;补充
4 notify [&039;n?utifai] v 通知,告知;报告
小贴士
1 when can i know whether i a aepted or not?
我什么时候能知道我是否被录用了?
2 i&039; jt callg to follow up about the arket anar
我打电话是想问一下市场经理的招聘结果。
3 thank you for givg this chance i won&039;t let you down
感谢您给我这次机会,我不会让您失望的。
4 i&039; very gd to be eployed by your fir
我很高兴能被你们公司录用。
5 we&039;ll call you if you are hired
如果你被录用了,我们会电话通知你的。
6 i a rry to tell you that you are refed aybe you are suitable for another better job
很遗憾你没有被录用,也许你适合其他更好的工作。
7 uld you let know why you didn&039;t hire ?
能告诉我不雇用我的原因吗?
签订协议是保障
dialogue
ji passed the terview of a work fir now a clerk of the pernnel departnt is irg hi whether he will take the job and sign the bor ntract
吉姆通过了一家网络公司的面试。人事部工作人员正在询问他是否接受这份工作并签订劳动合同。
ji: exce , is this the pernnel departnt?
吉姆:你好,请问这是人事部吗?
r gates: yes what can i do for you?
盖茨先生:是的。我能帮您做点什么呢?
ji: i a ji strong the pernnel anar called to talk about the bor ntract
吉姆:我是吉姆·斯特朗。人事部经理给我打电话让我来谈一下劳动合同的事。
r gates: have a seat, please i know our pernnel anar has already given you ration about the ntract, but it&039;s necessary to go over the a details aga before signg first, you&039;ll t a onthly sary and enjoy a o-week paid vacation every year after one year&039;s service what i should stress is that the probation is 3 onths and durg this ti you will be paid
↑返回顶部↑