阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:bcshuwu.com

01 猎取工作不容易(5 / 7)

加入书签

rk hard any estions?

面试官:工作满一年后你将享有两周的带薪休假。我们还有周末和法定节假日。如果你工作努力,工资会在每年有一定程度的增长。还有什么问题吗?

ji: no, thank you

吉姆:没有了,谢谢。

notes

1 aordg to 据……所说;根据,按照

2 transnational enterprise 跨国企业

3 regnition [?rek?g&039;ni??n] n 识别;认可;赏识,表彰

4 bon [&039;b?un?s] n 奖金,红利;额外给予的东西

5 hog fund 住房公积金

6 probation [pr?&039;bei??n] n 缓刑(期);(以观后效的)察看;试用(期)

7 legal [&039;li:g?l] adj 法律(上)的;合法的,法定的

小贴士

1 what sary would you expect to t?

你希望拿多少薪水?

2 the startg sary is 3000 yuan every onth for the first year and you will t a raise every year

第一年每个月是3000元,以后每年都会涨一些。

3 i a willg to work on trial for 3 onths low sary

我不介意低薪试用3个月。

4 i&039;d like to forally aept your offer

我很乐意接受这份工作。

5 uld i ask about the vacations and sick leave?

我能问一下假期和病假的情况吗?

6 you&039;ll t bones at the end of every year

每年年底你会得到年终奖金。

7 if your work is rearkable, you can ask for a pay raise

如果你工作很出色的话,你可以要求加薪。

忐忑不安问结果

dialogue

three days passed, but david still hasn&039;t got any result about his terview he decides to ake a call to the pernnel departnt

戴维面试已经过去3天了,他仍然没有得到任何结果。戴维决定打电话到人事部了解一下。

david: hello, uld i speak to r bkely?

戴维:你好,我能和布莱克利先生讲话吗?

a: wait a ont, please

a:请稍等。

r bkely: this is karl bkely speakg who is that?

布莱克利先生:我是卡尔·布莱克利。哪位?

david: hello, r bkely this is david strong you gave an terview three days ago

戴维:你好,布莱克利先生。我是戴维·斯特朗。您3天前面试过我。

r bkely: yes, r strong can i help you?

布莱克利先生:是的,斯特朗先生。我能帮你什么吗?

david: i&039; jt callg to ire the oute of the terview have you ade any decision about the position of the sales assistant?

戴维:我打电话是想了解一下面试结果。请问销售助理这一职位定下来了没有?

r bkely: thank you for your ncern about our recruitnt but we haven&039;t ade any decision yet as we need ti to choose the perfect pern we will notify you by phone if

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录