阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:bcshuwu.com

04 销售服务(1 / 4)

加入书签

04 销售服务

送货上门

dialogue

andrew wants to buy a big and fortable bed

安德鲁想买一张舒服的大床。

seller: orng, sir what can i do for you? there are different kds of furniture here

卖家:早上好,先生。我能为您效劳吗?我们这里有各种各样的家具。

andrew: where can i fd a bed?

安德鲁:床在那个区域?

seller: this way, please you can choose whatever you like

卖家:请这边走。您可以选择任何您喜欢的。

andrew: what&039;s the price of this redwood bed?

安德鲁:这张红木床价格是多少?

seller: 2500 yuan, sir there&039;s a free offer of beddg if you buy it

卖家:2500元,先生。您买的话我们还会免费赠送床上用品。

andrew: and should i pay for the delivery?

安德鲁:我需要交运费吗?

seller: no, sir it&039;s free for transportation please sign your na, address and way of ntact here

卖家:不用,先生。运送是免费的。请在这里填上你的名字、地址和联系方式。

andrew: what&039;s the ti of the delivery?

安德鲁:什么时候到货?

seller: it&039;ll be saturday, sir, if it is nvenient for you

卖家:如果您方便的话,星期六到货,先生。

andrew: ok, ay i have your phone nuber?

安德鲁:好吧。我可以知道你的电话吗?

seller: sure this is y bess card

卖家:当然,这是我的名片。

notes

1 furniture [?f?:nit??] n 家具

2 whatever [hw?t?ev?] pron 任何(事物),每样(事物);无论什么,不管什么

3 redwood [&039;redwud] n 红杉,红木

4 delivery [di?liv?ri] n 交货,交付;配送,发送

5 transportation [?tr?nsp?:?tei??n] n 运送,运输;运输工具

小贴士

1 we have the door-to-door delivery service for this puter desk

这台电脑桌我们会为您提供送货上门服务。

2 there&039;s no extra fee for the delivery

运送过程不会收取额外的费用。

3 you needn&039;t worry about anythg else if you decide to buy it

如果您决定要买的话其他的您就不用担心了。

4 i&039; waitg for your delivery at ho the afternoon

我下午在家等着你们送货。

5 please enter your detailed address here

请在这里填写您的详细地址。

6 the goods will be delivered o days please keep your obile phone powerg on

货物会在两日内运送过去。请保持你的手机处于开机状态。

维修服务

dialogue

becae of the ise, sally&039;s puter runs very slow and often cr

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录