阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:bcshuwu.com

03 医疗保健(7 / 8)

加入书签

雾剂和含片能缩短感冒病程、缓解感冒症状。但是摄入过多的锌是有害的。

honey 蜂蜜

honey ay reduce ugh by atg and othg an irritated throat

蜂蜜附着在咽部可以缓解咽部刺激引起的咳嗽。

hot peppers 辣椒

capsaic hot peppers that provides the heat and spicess of the food, can th uc, givg you a runny nose to help you breathe better and allow your nasal passas to t rid of rs

为食物添味的辣椒中含有辣椒素,辣椒素能够降低鼻粘膜分泌物的粘稠度,方便鼻涕流出,从而让您呼吸更顺畅,还能促进鼻腔内细菌的清除。

良药苦口利于病

dialogue

jane es to the pharacy to take dice

简来到药房抓药。

jane: good orng, doctor

简:早上好,医生。

cheist: good orng, ada what can i do for you?

药剂师:早上好,女士。请问需要我帮忙吗?

jane: uld you fill the prescription for ?

简:你能给我配药吗?

cheist: sure please show the prescription

药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。

jane: here you are

简:给您。

cheist: jt a ont, please well, your prescription is ready take three of these tablets each after dner and chew a big pill and swallow the bits with water or put one water to dislve it reove the wax before takg it take the three tis a day

药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了,您要的药全在这儿了。在饭后服用这些药片,每次3片,咀嚼一个大药丸,并用水冲服,或者将药丸溶化在水里。服用之前去掉外面的蜡皮,每日3次。

jane: how about this ugh syrup?

简:那这瓶止咳糖浆呢?

cheist: first shake the bottle take a sop of the ugh syrup three tis a day structions on the bottle al tell you how to take it

药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日3次,每次一勺。这瓶子上的说明书也可以告诉你怎样服用。

jane: thanks by the way, does this dice taste very bitter?

简:谢谢。顺便问一句,这药苦吗?

cheist: aha, good dice for health tastes bitter i hope you will rever no ti

药剂师:啊哈,良药苦口利于病嘛。祝你早日康复。

jane: thank you very uch, doctor

简:多谢您,医生。

notes

1 prescription [pris&039;krip??n] n 处方,药方;对策

2 ugh syrup 止咳糖浆

3 sop [sku:p] n 铲子,勺;穴;独家新闻;v 挖空, 舀取;抢先报道(获得)

小贴士

英语服药及处方的省略语:

ac before als饭前

bid ice daily1天两次

eod every other day 每隔1天

noct at night晚上服用

npo nothg by outh不能吃东西(禁食)

pc after als 饭后

q

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录